Healthcare Consulting

A szingapúri orvosi munka

Doctors Abroad Orvosi, Egészségügyi Tanácsadó és Szolgáltató Kft.
8200 Veszprém Cserhát 3/a tel.: 06303314352 e-mail:

© Copyright 2009-15 Doctors Abroad
szingapúri orvosi állás
A szingapúri orvosi munka

Szaktanácsadás és állásközvetítés orvosoknak és egészségügyi dolgozóknak külföldi munkavállaláshoz immáron 18 országba professzionális színvonalon
Szingapúri orvosi munak
Regisztráljon most a Doctors Abroad-dal.
Ajánlj egy álláskereső kollegát
és keress vele pénzt a "Hopper"
ajánló programmal.

Immigration Information

     In Singapore, the work permit process is managed by the Ministry of Manpower. There are several kinds of work permit, and the type awarded generally depends on the salary range of the job. The "R Pass," or "Work Permit," is for foreigners who make less than $1,800/month. To employ a work permit holder, the employers are subjected to work permit conditions and the employment of foreign manpower act.

     In ensuring an efficient process, the Ministry of Manpower has introduced an internet platform for work permit transactions. With the internet portal, the Ministry is able to process the work permit applications within one working day.

     The "S Pass" is for foreigners who make more than $1,800/month. To be eligible, the applicant must achieve a minimum score on a points-based application. It takes into account salary, skills (including education), work experience, and the type of job being applied for.

     The Q Pass is for foreigners making $2,500 or more per month, with recognized qualifications or work experience. The P2 Pass is for foreigners making $3,500 to $7,000 per month and possesses recognised qualification, and foreigners making more than $7,000 per month are eligible for the P1 Pass.

» Registrar in Emergency Medicine
» Registrar in Internal (General) medicine
» Registrar in Anaesthesia

Professional Registration

To work as a Consultant and Senior Consultant in Singapore, you will need to meet the following minimum requirements:

American specialty Board Certificate
or UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (C.C.S.T)
or Inclusion in the GMC Specialist Register or western qualifications
Plus a minimum of 5 years (post board/certificate) experience at consultant level is required.
Doctors Abroad   Singapore Medical Jobs